TaskPool is an advanced, powerful and feature rich Task Management system, for communication with customers (Helpdesk), with partners (outsourcing), bugtracking (development) and much more.
TaskPool is a web-based system for handling various types of requests. Requests can be:
* Service request: use TaskPool as a helpdesk for your customers
* Outsourcing request: use TaskPool to communicate with your outsourcing partner
* Task: create a to do list from your meetings
* Bugs: track bugs and fix them
* Job Applicants inquiry: communicate with job applicants and have a record of interviews
* Reclaim: manage reclamations and communicate with customers, print service reports
* Visitor: use Taskpool for evidence of incoming and leaving visitors in your company
* Document: use TaskPool for evidence of different Versions of documents including comments
You can set up TaskPool in a few minutes and configure it step by step. Due to the easy end-user friendly interface almost every user learns quickly and intuitively how to create new tasks, work with tasks, and complete them.
In TaskPool you will find that an administrator has a lot of different options for configuration, which help you configure the taskpool for almost every possible need. You can create pools (areas of tasks with different data, workflow, roles) filters, different data fields, escalation rules, workflows, templates, helpdesk-layouts. You can integrate Helpdesk interfaces seamlessly into your webpage, you can authenticate users against LDAP-servers (Active Directory). You can also authenticate users against external databases and integrate TaskPool into e-commerce applications. You can use an SLA-module for definition of service times with different priorities to fullfill your SLA-contracts.